Re: [Xylo-SDR] Teamspeak FPGA discussion - Have we painted ourselves into a corner? Boxed ourselves in?

I’m for going back to the PCI buss passive backplane design

PCI bus requires a pretty complex control scheme. If you're going to use PCI, why not just make plug-in cards for a PC?

The beauty of the 96-pin DIN connector on a passive backplane is that there is effectively no overhead. Think S-100 bus from decades gone by. It's just traces and pin definitions, nothing more.

73,

Lyle KK7P