From: xylo-sdr-bounces@lists.ae5k.us [mailto:xylo-sdr-bounces@lists.ae5k.us] On Behalf Of Leon Heller
Sent: Sunday, January 22, 2006 7:28 PM
To: Xylo-SDR Discussion
Subject: Re: [Xylo-SDR] Teamspeak FPGA discussion -Havewepaintedourselvesinto a corner? Boxed ourselves in?

----- Original Message -----

From: Eric Ellison

Sent: Monday, January 23, 2006 12:12 AM

Leon

That message was really just to clear the air for the next step. I think we have a breakthrough here with the PC connection and this motherboard.

You have not been around for the brilliance of:

James Lux, P.E.

Spacecraft Radio Frequency Subsystems Group Flight Communications Systems Section Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Mail Stop 161-213 4800 Oak Grove Drive Pasadena CA 91109

tel: (818)354-2075

fax: (818)393-6875

Every time I get into near absolute statements he nails my butt to the wall! Just a little kidding but true, and tells it like it is!

Let’s get on with the buss and finding a way to transmit high speed over another buss structure. We have the room now on the boards.

So we are definitely sticking with the DIN41612 connector?

Leon