Re: [Xylo-SDR] Teamspeak FPGA discussion-Havewepaintedourselvesinto a corner? Boxed ourselves in?

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, January 23, 2006 1:19 AM
Subject: Re: [Xylo-SDR] Teamspeak FPGA discussion-Havewepaintedourselvesinto a corner? Boxed ourselves in?

Leon

As far as I?m concerned we are sticking with it. I don?t have the only vote. I?m in love with the project. Connectors are only one important part.

Just as long as the MB design snuggles up to the PC L-bracked spacing, And we can experiment with the Leon-Lion FPGA off the buss? Lets boogy!

Leon is derived from Leonhard or Lionheart. 8-) How about calling it Lionheart? It is the 'heart' of the radio.

73, Leon