Re: [Xylo-SDR] Teamspeak FPGA discussion - Havewepaintedourselvesinto a corner? Boxed ourselves in?

Philip Covington wrote:
On 1/22/06, Leon Heller <leon.heller@bulldoghome.com> wrote:

So we are definitely sticking with the DIN41612 connector?

Leon
--

100% yes as far as I am concerned.

73 de Phil

Hi Phil and Leon,
Great inputs from you guys! I am also 100% for the DIN 96 pin connector. Best option for our project cost wise and ease of design/construction by home-builders.

I am putting up for discussion the size of the boards.

Now that we have more space available inside the Aria enclosure, would it not be more practical to go for the 160x100 mm board size? We lose a fair bit of board space due to the connector, so we might be hard pressed to fit everything on the small 100x100 boards.

Have a nice day! 73, Helmut