Re: [Xylo-SDR] Lionheart Block diagram v1.2

----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric Ellison" <ecellison@comcast.net>
To: "'Xylo-SDR Discussion'" <xylo-sdr@lists.ae5k.us>
Sent: Friday, January 27, 2006 4:05 AM
Subject: Re: [Xylo-SDR] Lionheart Block diagram v1.2

Leon

Would it be possible to update your spreadsheet with at least an additional
column to indicate pins you are using currently which will stay on the
Lionheart. I am thinking of sucking it into a database, so we know
assignments, boards, bus connections etc. I haven't quite figgered out how I
need to set up the relationships, however I think it is worth a try. I am
talking with Dale to possibly 'backend' it on his website. It could get very
confusing!

OK, I'll do that.

Leon