[Xylo-SDR] Wolfson --> Xylo --> USB --> PowerSDR progress

Moving right along getting data into PowerSDR from the Xylo-Wolfson lash up Phil (Vk6APH)and I have been working on. I'm currently running an IQ test generator in the FPGA to make sure my code taking data from the Xylo ond putting it into the USB is correct. Had a bug and ran into some interesting specturm pics that I've posted on the web: http://ewjt.com/kd5tfd/sdrfpga/specpics/index.html

My belief is that the second spectrum is actually the correct one The effect of my bug was I was dropping 1 of every 2049 samples and that is what produced the 1st spectrum. The 2nd spectrum is produced by what I believe is a correct implementation. Would be interested to hear from any of the DSP gurus on the list of the 2nd spectrum is what I'd expect feeding a digitally pure IQ tone into PowerSDR.

Cheers,

Bill (kd5tfd)