[Xylo-SDR] Old list back, Alt list discontinued, and more

GOOD NEWS!

As of this morning, our old Xylo-SDR discussion list is back up and
appears to be working.

Now...please no longer use the Alt-xylo reflector.  (In fact it appears
to be not working ;-)   We may have lost the archive of the few messages
which were posted on it.

Feel free to again use this Xylo-SDR reflector.  I've got my fingers
crossed that it will stay working.

Sorry for all the hassle ... let's hope things go well now on autopilot
again.

73,
Don AE5K
Xylo-SDR List Administrator

PS - as soon as Eric decides on a new group name, we'll be changing list
names (again!).  At least now your admin is more seasoned in doing so ;-)