[Xylo-SDR] Missing messages

It was interesting that when I sent my test message at 9:50 a.m., it
triggered the digest being sent out.  It also appears that the digest
contains all messages sent to the list, even when it was down between
Thursday and this morning, but the archives do not.

So for the record, and the catch everyone up, I've edited the digest so
that messages I don't think got through are now reproduced here.

Don AE5K

-------- Digest Vol. 3, Number 3 --------

Today's Topics:  (edited immensely!)

  18. Re: Signal Integrity and Board stackup issues (Ray Anderson)
  19. Re: Help Wanted: ATX 20 or 24 pin PCB	mountconnectorwanted
      (Eric Ellison)
  20. Re: small and portable (Christopher T. Day)
  21. Re: Quartus upgrade (Christopher T. Day)
  22. A/D input circuit (Phil Harman)
  23. Test only (Don AE5K)
  24. Lionheart board (Leon Heller)
  25. Another admin test (Don AE5K)
  26. Flex Radio Forum Audio - Focus SVN for Programmers (Eric Ellison)
  27. Mighty Quiet in Here (Eric Ellison)

Message: 18