Re: [Xylo-SDR] Pin assignment error on Xylo/Wolfson prototype schematic

The pin assignments I posted in the Janus schematic are different to what Bill and I are using at then moment. I made these changes so that a simple ribbon cable can be used to connect the Janus board to the Xylo/Saxo. When we get to the PCB stage we will update the Verilog code accordingly.

73's  Phil...VK6APH

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill Tracey" <bill@ewjt.com>
To: "Xylo-SDR Discussion" <xylo-sdr@lists.ae5k.us>
Sent: Sunday, February 26, 2006 1:49 AM
Subject: [Xylo-SDR] Pin assignment error on Xylo/Wolfson prototype schematic

For folks building up a Xylo/Wolfson prototype based on the schematics I
posted - just discovered an error on the posted schematic.  The posted
schematic shows FPGA pin 70 tied to FPGA pin 66.  In fact, it should show
FPGA pin 69 tied to FPGA pin 66, and FPGA pin 70 should be a no
connection.   This is based on the pin assignments the verilog code Phil
and I have been passing around.

I will probably post an updated schematic with the correction and the
TLV320AIC23B  setup at the end of the weekend (once I get it wired and
tested).

Regards,

Bill (kd5tfd)

--