From: xylo-sdr-bounces@lists.ae5k.us [mailto:xylo-sdr-bounces@lists.ae5k.us]
On Behalf Of Phil Harman
Sent: Friday, December 09, 2005 7:30 PM
To: Xylo-SDR Discussion
Subject: [Xylo-SDR] Wolfson interface

My student has completed her VHDL interface to the Wolfson chip so I need to

catch up!
Attached is my Verilog version. This nearly simulates OK expect that I
sometimes get an Undefined state in the state machine and can't seem to
track it down. Perhaps one of the more experienced in the group could point
out my error.

By looking at the RTL I have been able to get the code size down to just 1%
so plenty of room in the FPGA for more features.

The code simply sends the left audio channel from the Wolfson A/D chip over
FIFO 4, I then use PortAudio to play it.

Phil C - thanks for all the comments in your code, sure makes understanding
it easy!

Phil... VK6APH