Re: [Xylo-SDR] OpenCores.org

Yes, the OpenRISC 1000 in particular looks very promising. Its development looks fairly active too.

There are also both USB2 and Ethernet MAC cores. I've been weighing the advantages/disadvantages of both and am still unsure which is better for a radio, though I'm leaning towards Ethernet lately.

Greg (WD9DEX) mentions using Opencores USB 1.1, does anyone else have any experience with the various cores there?

Later,
Artie Lekstutis
KC2MFS

The microprocessor cores are particularly interesting on opencores.org