Re: [Xylo-SDR] Clocks for USB FX2, TI PCM4202, etc.

I have heard that the internal PLL has a lot of jitter, which is precisely what we are trying to avoid.

The Xylo has two clock input so we are not stuck with one clock, however, there are some issues that is another topic for the Xylo phreaks on Teamspeak. From some literature I have read the FX2 and the Xylo need to be synchronized with each other or you have problems. What I wonder if the Xylo is synchronized to the FX2, will that create a problem taking to the A/D's, I think the answer is NO

Personally I think the A/D, and D/A aught to be it's own little universe, in it's own little card, with it's own precise clock and it's only link to the Xylo is the I2C bus.