[Xylo-SDR] Admin stuff -- archive

For the past 4 to 5 days, the archive of our discussion list (reflector)
was not available. This was due to a rapid changeover about last
Thursday or Friday from one server to another by our hosting company.
The changeover was made necessary due to a failing component in their
system.  In the rush to move things from one server to another, the
archiving for two of my lists didn't get put in the right place -- hence
appearing not available.

Fortunately, all is well now and back to normal.  ALL previous archived
messages plus those in the "unavailable" period are all found intact.
If you've visited the archives, you have found there is now a search
function (although kind of slow at times) to facilitate finding
something in the old messages.

Where are the archives?  There is always a link to them on the page with
the list info on it -- the page you used to sign up for the list.  It is
referenced at the bottom of all messages through this list.

We are now up to 68 list members (and today had about 3x the message
traffic as the Flex-Radio list ;-).

73,
Don AE5K
Xylo-SDR List Administrator
--
Confidence is the feeling you have before you really understand the problem.