Re: [Xylo-SDR] RFC - RF Routing and Connections

I have never used those, but I can attest to the difficulty sometimes of getting a cable on or off a SNA. I have fat fingers.

Before Leon commits to producing a prototype, are we need two more coming in to bring in the 200MHz (LVDS) clock? They should be to a pair of pins that feed a LDVS pin pair, should it not have a receiver chip?