    *From:* Christopher T. Day <mailto:CTDay@lbl.gov>
    *To:* xylo-sdr@lists.ae5k.us <mailto:xylo-sdr@lists.ae5k.us>
    *Sent:* Sunday, January 22, 2006 10:29 AM
    *Subject:* [Xylo-SDR] Saxo

    What few useful thoughs I've had so far on the subject agree with
    yours - if possible [does the USB Audio Device spec go as far as
    24-bit stereo, 96/192 ksamples/sec?], the USB-2 interface should
    be able to use a generic USB Audio Device driver => we don't have
    to supply/maintain one for any/all OS. But then, I know almost
    nothing yet,
Chris - AE6VK