Re: [Xylo-SDR] small and portable

Wow, a guy can't even lurk anymore.    (smile)

They even have a pdf of the manual.

Here it is:

Eric,

World's tiniest 12V DC-DC ATX power supply unit (PSU)

<http://www.mini-box.com/s.nl/sc.8/category.13/it.A/id.417/.f>

Unfortunately, it wants 12 Volts regulated and will
shut down at 13 Volts.

Mike  -  AA8K

Eric Ellison wrote:
tom

Yeah but our box is gonna need an extension from your box for power. I dinna see no 24 pin molex anywhere on this jewel! Someone recently PM’ed me on the “World’s smallest ATX power Supply” which would be perfect to power our little FPGA-RADIO controller. However I don’t normally pass on PM’s. Great little connector…. Er power supply… Please post to the group whomever you are (smile!)

Eric