From: xylo-sdr-bounces@lists.ae5k.us [mailto:xylo-sdr-bounces@lists.ae5k.us]
On Behalf Of Mike Naruta
Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2006 7:08 PM
To: Xylo-SDR Discussion
Subject: Re: [Xylo-SDR] small and portable

Wow, a guy can't even lurk anymore.    (smile)

They even have a pdf of the manual.

Here it is:

Eric,

World's tiniest 12V DC-DC ATX power supply unit (PSU)

<http://www.mini-box.com/s.nl/sc.8/category.13/it.A/id.417/.f>

Unfortunately, it wants 12 Volts regulated and will
shut down at 13 Volts.

Mike  -  AA8K