Re: [Xylo-SDR] Enclosure Drawing

Leon, I have not checked your drawing, and right now I'm heading for work. The board should have a header for a JTAG connector in the appropriate pins. Otherwise troubleshooting the FX2/FPGA interface could be very hard.

At 02:01 AM 1/18/2006, you wrote:
----- Original Message -----
From: "KD5NWA" <kd5nwa@cox.net>
To: "Xylo-SDR Discussion" <xylo-sdr@lists.ae5k.us>
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2006 1:12 AM
Subject: Re: [Xylo-SDR] Enclosure Drawing

> Below is a link to another handy piece of software, when installed it
> creates a printer in your PC, when you print to that printer it turns
> it into a PDF file. You have configuration options on the quality and
> other factors of the PDF file. It's free for use by anyone, it works
> very well, and does not put any advertising in the output.
>
> < http://www.qrpradio.com/pub/Ham/SDR/Cad%20Viewer/PrimoPDF/ >

That's a useful piece of software. I generate PDFs from the PCB software I
use by printing to a file using a Postscript printer driver, then converting
the Postscript file to a PDF file by using Ghostscript/Ghostview. PrimoPDF
is a lot more convenient. I'll see how it works for creating PCB artwork
files, I don't use them myself but often make them available to people who
want to make one of my PCB designs at home.

73, Leon