From: xylo-sdr-bounces@lists.ae5k.us [mailto:xylo-sdr-bounces@lists.ae5k.us]
On Behalf Of Bill Tracey
Sent: Friday, January 20, 2006 10:47 PM
To: Xylo-SDR Discussion
Subject: Re: [Xylo-SDR] Contest Announcement

I'd second Phil's comments -- this thing is likely to be used for more than
SDR 1000 things (I hope)  and tying it to a particular manufacturer/SDR
implementation is probably a bad thing

Are we naming this board or the group/project in general?

Some ideas for names, some for the group, some for what we hope to
build:   Don't care for many of these (there's a reason I don't work in
marketing) but 'tis what came to mind.

For what we hope to build:

SpectrumSlurper
RadioIO