Re: [Xylo-SDR] Enclosure Drawing

I went ahead and put it in my web site, you need to register the copy but it's free, and registration is very simple.

< http://www.qrpradio.com/pub/Ham/SDR/Cad%20Viewer/eDrawing/ >

At 06:57 PM 1/17/2006, you wrote:
I would like a copy of the drawings.

If someone needs software to display DWG or DWF drawings let me know,
I have a excellent free AutoCAD display program.

At 06:48 PM 1/17/2006, you wrote:
>Phil
>
>I have the DWG files for this at work from RoseBopla. If you have Autocad or
>AutocadLT or or anything which reads DWG files I'll send them to you. They
>are more detailed and also give variances in the extrusion max and typical.
>I'll send them from work.
>
>Yes, I was thinking that the dimension of the MB should be the dimension of
>the connector IF we use standoffs, however what about making the buss the
>backpanel and coming up with a cover for that? (in message which passed in
>flight)
>
>Eric

Cecil Bayona
KD5NWA
www.qrpradio.com

"I fail to see why doing the same thing over and over and getting the
same results every time is insanity: I've almost proved it isn't;
only a few more tests now and I'm sure results will differ this time ... "