Re: [Xylo-SDR] ATLAS Decisions to be made

From my perspective I’m thinking the 2 layer 6 slot variant makes the most sense to me.

I tend to agree, but I wonder if we're not doing the LVDS bus on the backplane, why don't we just use an existing backplane designed for Eurocards?

If we're not going for the Aria case, then what case will the 6-slot motherboard fit into? Do such cases tend to favor the normal Eurocard length of 160mm rather than our shortened 100mm length?

73,

Lyle KK7P