[Xylo-SDR] Pin assignment error on Xylo/Wolfson prototype schematic

For folks building up a Xylo/Wolfson prototype based on the schematics I posted - just discovered an error on the posted schematic. The posted schematic shows FPGA pin 70 tied to FPGA pin 66. In fact, it should show FPGA pin 69 tied to FPGA pin 66, and FPGA pin 70 should be a no connection. This is based on the pin assignments the verilog code Phil and I have been passing around.

I will probably post an updated schematic with the correction and the TLV320AIC23B setup at the end of the weekend (once I get it wired and tested).

Regards,

Bill (kd5tfd)