HPSDR related software
HPSDR related software consists of many programs and levels of software.
Each board contains firmware for its particular chips, this is usualy written in Verilog.
The computer linked to the HPSDR hardware contains software to process the I and Q signals for the hardware....
Libraries and 'middleware'
- DttSP - https://www.cgran.org/wiki/DttSP Dsp Library used in many packages.
- http://dttsp.org/ looks stale
- Dttsp wiki - http://dttsp.org/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page looks stale, Web archive backup: DttspWiki
- GNU Radio - http://www.gnu.org/software/gnuradio/index.html
A listing of programs that specifically support the HPSDR hardware:
- CW Skimmer from Alex, VE3NEA has support for Mercury: http://www.dxatlas.com/CwSkimmer/
- KISS Konsole, written in C# and intended as a simple introduction to PC DSP programming. Runs on PCs under Windows XP. Presently supports Mercury and Ozy and evolving to include support for Penelope and hence a full transceiver.
- ghpsdr, written in C with a GTK+ GUI by John G0ORX/N6LYT. Runs on Linux and Mac OS. http://javaguifordttsp.blogspot.com/
- ghpsdr3, written in C with a Qt or GTK+ GUI by John G0ORX/N6LYT. Runs on Linux Windows and Mac OS. http://g0orx.blogspot.com/
- java-sdr, https://java-sdr.dev.java.net/ running on Linux, Mac OS and Windows as platform independent Java also by John G0ORX/N6LYT.
- PowerSDR running on Microsoft Windows XP.