Re: [Xylo-SDR] Enclosure Drawing

----- Original Message ----- From: "KD5NWA" <kd5nwa@cox.net>
To: "Xylo-SDR Discussion" <xylo-sdr@lists.ae5k.us>
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2006 2:19 PM
Subject: Re: [Xylo-SDR] Enclosure Drawing

Leon, I have not checked your drawing, and right now I'm heading for
work. The board should have a header for a JTAG connector in the
appropriate pins. Otherwise troubleshooting the FX2/FPGA interface
could be very hard.

Yes, it has got a ByteBlaster header. I've got a low-cost ByteBlaster design if anyone is interested. I sell them occasionally and am having a few boards made at the moment - someone wants two of them.

73, Leon