Re: [Xylo-SDR] Your FPGA Code

----- Original Message ----- From: "KD5NWA" <kd5nwa@cox.net>
To: "Xylo-SDR Discussion" <xylo-sdr@lists.ae5k.us>
Sent: Monday, December 12, 2005 12:46 PM
Subject: Re: [Xylo-SDR] Your FPGA Code

Ok, I've head it mention of you putting a Wolfson chip in the board,
actually I think the analog section aught to be a totally separate
board with attention paid to every detail, and communicate back to
the digital side by I2C. That way we are not stuck with any one A/D chip.

That is waht I was intending to do, a small module for the FPGA and a separate motherboard for the ADC, USB, radio, etc.

73, Leon
---
[This E-mail has been scanned for viruses but it is your responsibility to maintain up to date anti virus software on the device that you are
currently using to read this email. ]