[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Xylo-SDR] Lionheart Block diagram v1.3
----- Original Message -----
To: "Xylo-SDR Discussion" <email@example.com>
Sent: Friday, January 27, 2006 5:52 AM
Subject: [Xylo-SDR] Lionheart Block diagram v1.3
Lionheart V1.3 uploaded at
and GIF version at
- 1.2v regulator runs of +5v rail
- JTAG goes into FPGA and out to bus
- FPGA clock comes from 24MHz x 2 from FX2
- removed 20 pins for BPF and LPF, will use I2C I/O chip on filter board
- added MAX232 for RS232 comms port.
I don't thing we need the MAX232.
Still lots of unanswered questions:
1. Do we put USB socket on board or use common PC MB header and
2. What plugs/sockets for 1pps/DDS clock/Control/RS232? I suggest SMB for
1pps and DDS clock.
3. What goes to the DIN connector marked ?????
They could just be left as uncomittted FPGA I/Os.